Start a new topic

Animated transitions for screen interactions?

I just discovered this tool (have been trying out other similar tools like Axure, Pixate, Invision, Codiqa...) and was quite impressed with the features. However, I didn't see any way to simulate animated transitions, for example opening up a side menu on mobile, or a sliding panel, or a modal dialog coming up. Is there a way to do this? If not, are there any plans to implement such capability?

5 people like this idea

you are right currently we don't support any kind of transitions/animations in Antetype. We are currently working on version 1.7 which mainly focuses on our web viewer (if you are interested you can register for our beta-program at http://antetype.com/beta).

When this release is finished we want to add animations and improve our interactive features. We are still in the planning phase, but the transitions you mentioned are on our plan.

Thanks for posting the feature request!

Thanks Felix would love to try out the beta with the web viewer functionality - just applied. 

Just want to quickly second that, as I found this page while searching “antetype animation” on Google. Antetype is already doing a great job in visual design capacity, by adding animation/transition feature it is gonna stand out so much morein building a hi-fi ux prototype. So, please please!

Pls. add animations: object size and object position changes first and foremost !
(ideally with all nested elements set to "stretch" automatically resizing accordingly)

UXPin (uxpin.com) has the most intuitive animation experience for UX design that I've seen so far. I would love to see similar functionality in Antetype.

Login or Signup to post a comment