Maybe I am a dummy, but I can't find in the Antetype tools anything like measure tool in Photoshop. It's very helpful when you make layout & css and you have to measure distance between two elements.
Can you help me?
You can actually create a dynamic measure unit widget.
1. Create a square with the width and height set to stretch
2. Set the layout to stacked on the square.
3. In the Style Inspector / Display - select the Specification panel checkbox
4. Add the specification measures both vertical and horizontal and set them to stretch too.
5. Nest inside any or all of the objects you have on your art board
Use Control + S to hide and show the specs
all the values are realtime and update on screen whenever an item is moved or scaled.
Thanx for answers!
Ben, I meant measuring position of an element, not it's width & height and other attributes. So, Felix's answer is exactly about what I want to know.