Start a new topic

PDF Export: Export as multi-page PDF

Currently the PDF export will export every screen (or even breakpoint) as a separate PDF. It would be nice to at least have the option to export all those screens as a multi-page PDF so you can have it in one file.

Of course it's trivial to collect the exported pages into a PDF, but it's just another unnecessary step that could easily be solved by the software itself.

1 person likes this idea

This would be really usefull. I always upload the specs to a ticket tracking website, in order to communicate with developers and I have to merge all pages before, each time.

I created some mockups for some mobile apps but I can not export the resources for developers. 

I had a problem: NO ASSETS EXPORT FEATURE.

This would be the end of the game for me and other mobile designers.

But I discovered that you can use Affinity Designer to create artboards and copy-paste each screen from Antetype in an artboart to Affinity Designer.

Then you can export PDF, mobile assets, web assets etc. Stuff that Antetype doesn't have.

At least the copy-pasting of screens work well between Antetype and Affinity Designer.

I know it's a hard thing to move each and every screen into Affinity Designer project, but at least you are not stuck. And if Antetype is dead (as I think it is), then we can at least use it's beautiful layout and widget systems while exporting the assets into another app like Affinity Designer, Sketch etc.

Login or Signup to post a comment